Mountain Lakes Professional Staffing views our relationship with you as long-term and we’re consistently looking to speak with highly qualified Tax, Audit, Accounting, IT Audit, and Advisory/Risk Professionals – whether you’re actively or passively exploring new direct hire career opportunities in the Colorado or Minnesota markets.
Most candidates we represent are not actively involved in a job search, 80-90% are passive and willing to consider making a change if certain things line up in their best interests for both the short and long-term.
- Mountain Lakes provides direct access to great career opportunities that are not advertised on the impersonal job boards.
- We’re able to share intimate knowledge on each potential position and client, details rarely found in an online or print job posting.
- We provide complimentary resume tips, interview tips, salary negotiation assistance, resignation tips, and counter-offer guidance to name a few.
- We are not a high volume generalist recruiting shop and pride ourselves in follow-up and communication while we’re actively working together.
- Simply put, we take the time to get to know you well and do our best to assist you with your confidential job search.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO RELOCATE?
We consistently work with out of state Tax, Audit, IT Audit, Advisory/Risk, and Accounting professionals interested in relocation to the Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO metro areas. We’ve walked through the relocation process many times and would be more than happy to assist you with this type of search along with helping you negotiate a relocation package, if available.
We’d love to speak with you. If you’re a qualified Tax, Audit, or Accounting professional interested in discussing ideals for your next new & exciting career challenge – please call us or email your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
Upon receipt of your resume, it will be reviewed, and if qualified, a confidential interview will be scheduled to discuss your background and experience along with relevancy to current or future career opportunities we’re working on.
We look forward to working with you as you take the next step in your career.